Effective leader with the ability to gather requirements, manage expectations and deliver results on time and within budget.
Positive team player known for contributing creative solutions and technical ability.
Detail oriented developer that embraces effective design in order to create the most usable final product.
Productive under pressure and highly motivated.
Associate of Applied Science – IT Professional
Dunwoody College of Technology,
818 Dunwoody Boulevard,
- Adobe CS5
- Agile Development
- Project Management
- Project Ideation
- Responsive Design
- Research & Analysis
When I Work – Senior Front End Developer — Marketing
January 2015 – July 2017
- Managed all of the pre-signup marketing web assets including the main marketing website and the blogs.
- Worked along side the leadership team to scale the company from 50 employees to 145 employees by increasing our customer base and designing scalable processes for the marketing team.
- Designed and developed a/b tests for conversion rate and engagement optimization on the web assets and outbound email campaigns.
Thomson Reuters – Lead Front End Web Developer [contract to hire]
January 2009 – January 2015
- Led a team of front end developers to design, develop and maintain extensive customer facing websites for both mobile and desktop use.
- Worked alongside business sponsors, designers, information architects and back-end developers to create optimized and cross-browser compatible features in a fast paced environment.
- Developed functional prototypes to drive business decisions.
- Interviewed potential candidates for both contract and full time positions.
Best Buy – Web Development and Maintenance [contract]
June 2006 – December 2008
- Developed and maintained many BestBuy owned websites for mobile and desktop use. Created prototype web pages to determine browser limitations.
- Created HTML email templates for weekly and continuous use.
Freelance – Owner of CalculatedChaos LLC
June 2005 - Current
- Gathered business requirements for design and functionality.
- Developed a number of WordPress themes and plug-ins with advanced custom functionality, as well as extensive WordPress training (100+ people).
- Developed and maintained websites using a number of content management systems including ExpressionEngine and SiteCore.
- Developed HTML email templates using a variety of online email marketing tools.